We'll beat itemised Quotes for Diamond Polished Concrete Floors by 10% Gold Coast
Double Garage Polished Concrete Floor $1990 inc GST (36m2)Don't get a fake polished floor, get a real polished concrete floor that lasts a lifetime…guaranteed! You can't get that with a coating!!
Mechanical Concrete Polishing, New Driveway Grinding and Re-topping, Tile & Carpet Glue Removal, Cleaning and Re-Sealing Polished Concrete Floors, Concrete Repairs, Grinding & Concrete Floor Surface Prep!
- Polishing New Concrete Slabs[+]
- Polishing Old Concrete Slabs[+]
- Polished Concrete Floor Finishes[+]
Salt and Pepper Polished Concrete Finish - This is when the very small aggregate, sand and cement makes up the finished surface look.
Full Stone Exposure Polished Concrete Finish - The aggregate or stone is fully exposed through diamond grinding. Polished concrete costs are higher for this finish, as it requires more passes over the floor with diamond grinders.
Grouting for Polished Floors - Cementious paste used to fill the small air holes to the surface is part of the concrete polishing process.
Densifying the Concrete Floor Surface - densifying the concrete floor surface is part of the process of polishing concrete, this makes the floor surface very hard and durable.
Sealing the Finished Floor Surface - Like concrete coatings, there are many types of concrete floor sealers, floor sealers are usually penetrating and help resist contaminates coming up through and down from the floor surface.
- Concrete Slab Preparation for Concrete Coatings[+]
- Old Coating or Paving Paint Removal[+]
- Tile Glue, Vinyl Glue & Carpet Glue Removal[+]
- Garage Floor Coatings Toppings or Sealers[+]
- Driveway Paths and Outdoor Concrete Coatings Toppings or Sealers[+]
- Honed Concrete Driveway Coatings and Sealers[+]